The competition will be held on the "Tevere River", Monte Molino locality – Todi (PG). The venue is 5 km long and it is bordered by a driveway, easy to get reached through many
Depth ranges from 2 to 5 meters.
Fishes mostly present are crucians ranging from 100 g to 200 g. Brèmes are also present (about 100 g size), rudds, cat fishes, carps (even of big sizes) and other species.
Monte Molino is small town which is in the municipality of Todi.
- Amerigo Vespucci Airport - Peretola locality (FI) (km190): www.aeroporto.firenze.it
Get the A/1 highway towards Rome, get out in Valdichiana toll, go on towards Perugia – Terni (E45 freeway) and get out in Todi. Otherwise, get the A/1 towards Rome and exit in
Orvieto toll and go along the SS448 freeway towards Todi.
Leonardo Da Vinci Fiumicino Roma International Airport (km145): www.adr.it/it
Get the ring freeway (GRA – Grande Raccordo Anulare) and get the A/1 exit towards Firenze, then exit in Orte toll and take the E45 freeway towards Cesena and Exit in Todi.
During the event, in proximity of the village, many directional marks will be put from any tracks to indicate the competition venue.
- From the highway intersection towards Bologna direction, take the A/1 highway towards Firenze-Roma or the A/14 highway towards Ancona.
- For all those who come from Firenze and who come along the A/1 highway towards Rome, get out in Valdichiana exit, go on towards Perugia – Terni (E45 freeway) and get out in Todi.
- For all those who come from Firenze and who come along the A/1 highway towards Rome, it is also possible to get out in Orvieto and get SS448 freeway towards Todi, Valdichiana exit,
go on towards Perugia – Terni (E45 freeway) and get out in Todi.
- For all those who come from Bologna and who come along the A/14 highway, get out in Cesena toll, and get the E45 freeway, Orte-Ravenna direction and exit in Todi.
- For all those coming from Rome, get out in Orte highway exit, get the E45 freeway towards Cesena and get out in Todi.
|| Czech Rep.